Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Yoga, Bodyrock.tv and results oh my!

I couldn't be happier that it is a new year! I love the feeling of everything being fresh and new and I love new beginnings! I am very goal oriented and don't make New Year's Resolutions but rather have a vision retreat with myself and set goals for: relational, physical, financial, spiritual, and for the home goals! Also, professional. Last year I quit smoking, gained about 15 pounds, re-established my relationship with my dad, became debt free-er (only one thing left), and started teaching yoga and interval training with bodyrock.tv! (toughest 12 minutes of my day but totally worth it since I am busy and it is the most effective workout I have ever done!)

Today I am thinking of this years' goals...
Continue to build my relationship with Daddy!
Spend copious amounts of time with the grand babies!
Continue on the bodyrock workout! Get stronger and healthier by really focusing on what I eat to fuel my workouts!
Finish my yoga certification!
Meditate on my spiritual journey with Jesus more quietly as to be led!
Pay off the Jeep so I can have Saturdays off with the family!!
Start the fairy garden, rip up the tile and carpet!

I am sure this is not an exhaustive list but it is a good place to start! Did I need to add that I will not buy any gifts this year but will make them all? I had better get to knitting!
Finish my yoga certification

No comments:

Post a Comment