Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Princess Bride Part one!

Our first dance...ever! I love to dance and Steven told me that he doesn't. But he surprised me by being really good at it! What a special treat!
We hired the band that our Steve's best friend is keyboardist. Chris is fabulous as is the whole band! Yes, this is me in a dress made by my sweet friend, Norma, who will be getting a years worth of hair for making me feel so pretty! As is tradition for me, it had to flow when I danced and go wheeeee when I spin! Great job, Norma! I am not shy any time especially on the dance floor!

I really love him!


My face hurt from smiling and my lips were chapped from laughing allllll night!



Steven cried the whole time! I have learned that it is better out than in from him! I had my tears earlier in the day during decorating because I am ADHD and was very overstimulated! Laughing, crying, laughing, crying! Family and friends were so very helpful since I was pretty useless at that point! Because of the tears we decided to used the wedding scene from The Princess Bride and had the audience rolling as Carl said "Mawwaaagge, that bwessed awangement..." He used the whole scene throughout our ceremony and did the best, ever! My kids laughed and laughed as we have the whole movie memorized! Twew Wove....will last fowevew and evew! Amen!





3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous day!!! You look absolutely beautiful and you most definately have a handsome man there :)

    That princess bride thing was cracking me up...I bet it was so fun to watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill! I think he is handsome too! It was very fun and everyone called and texted me the week after to tell me that it was the most fun wedding ever! Since fun was my theme I was really happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! It looks like such a happy occasion!

    ReplyDelete