Saturday, April 3, 2010

Princess Hair

Today I got to play with the most beautiful hair! Like a princess, Nicole, is awaiting her bridal portraits! This was no ordinary updo! Much spray...much prayer...more spray...rollers and a hood dryer!
Many pins...more spray...and a little sweat on my part.

You see, I really love Nicole and it was very important to me it turned out just as she wanted it to! We will recreate this look for her wedding day in June! Reason number one my wedding is in three weeks. I have lots of other brides to attend in June! This took more than three hours to create and I am so blessed that God answers the prayers of hairdressers! Thanks, God, she really liked what I did! I know it is because you helped me!



2 comments:

  1. She does have beautiful hair! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melinda! I won't be nervous at all on her wedding day! She said that the hurricane force winds didn't ruin it during her picture session outside in West Texas where the wind blows like crazy! So, I think we are good!

    ReplyDelete